The Olympia Theatre is currently looking for experienced Bar Supervisors to join our team.
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of why you feel you would be a great addition to The Olympia Theatre team.
Salary Remuneration: €11 per hour
Closing Date: 31st January 2019
Description and Duties
We're looking for efficient and friendly part time staff to take on the following Key Responsibilities:
- Support the Bar Manager
- Supervise the operation of any one of our bars during scheduled shifts
- Train, manage and motivate staff
- Foster a positive & diligent working environment by leading by example
- Respond to customer queries and complaints
- End of shift cash up of your bar
- Control waste
- Work behind the bar, selling drinks and snacks, and preparing interval orders
- Restock the bars, shops and stores
- Maintain other hygiene and Food Safety requirements as directed by management
- Undertake other regular bar & shop cleaning as directed
- Complete stock takes of bar & shop stock and cleaning materials as directed
- Potential Duty Manager cover
- Partake in manual handling, fire safety, and customer care training as required
We are looking for Theatre Staff with the following qualities:
- 3+ years’ experience working as a bar tender / bar supervisor, preferably in a busy bar, nightclub or music venue
- Experience cashing up
- Experience supervising staff
- Strong communicator
- Level headed
- Commitment to customer care
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic & friendly
- Hard working
- Speaks fluent English
Please note, this is a casual part time position. Due to the nature of the theatre, hours can vary depending on performances, and will include weekdays and weekends evenings, and some matinees. Standard shift is typically 4 hours.
The Olympia Theatre, 72 Dame Street, Dublin 2.